Diploma in water Resource Management
Water resources are generated by the natural system, which includes atmospheric, surface and sub-surface processes. The natural system is impacted on by the social system, which is mainly characterized by human intervention on the environment. The interaction between these two systems determines the quantity and quality of water resources both spatially and temporally. Water sustains all life forms thereby making it a basic requirement for livelihood needs.
- Understand about issues related to water management
- Gain knowledge on the recommended practices in water management
- Understand how to use technology to understand more about handling and management of water resources.
- Project management for water managers
- Collaborative water planning
- Urban water design
- Water and Sanitation
- Catchment and Aquatic Ecosystem Health
- GIS and Water Resources
- Community Water Development
- All materials are made available through our Online Learning Platform
- Students should commit approximately 5-6 hours of their time per week
Online delivery of curriculum materials, exercises and templates.
In order to demonstrate their understanding of the course content, students will be required to submit assignments at the end of every month.
Course duration: 6 months
Regions Targeted: Global
Courses Fees: €1000