DIPLOMA IN HUMANITARIAN DIPLOMACY
Humanitarian diplomacy involves mobilizing public and government initiatives for humanitarian programmes and also to strengthen partnerships for responding to the needs of vulnerable people. Humanitarian diplomacy includes advocacy, negotiation, communication, formal agreements, and other measures.
This online course will take learners through the basic definitions, concepts, stakeholders and institutions involved in the field of humanitarian diplomacy, the course will also look at international humanitarian law, equip you with advocacy and negotiation skills, develop your research skills and impart knowledge on national and global humanitarian diplomacy activities.
- All materials are made available through our Online Learning Platform
- Students should commit approximately 5-6 hours of their time per week
Online delivery of curriculum materials, exercises and templates.
In order to demonstrate their understanding of the course content, students will be required to submit assignments at the end of each month.
- Access to course materials on E-Learning Platform
- Online interaction with Course Moderators
- Monthly assignments
- 15-20 Page Project Paper
- End of Course Examination
Cost: Amount €1000 per Person