Strategia Netherlands is an international organization whose mission is to strengthen the effectiveness of development and humanitarian action. This is achieved through the development and implementation of high quality consultancy projects and the provision of innovative capacity building solutions to United Nations (UN) agencies, governments and non-governmental organizations (NGOs) of the whole world.
Development courses for NGOs:
Trainings were held for key development partners in South Sudan, Ethiopia, Kenya, Afghanistan, Libya, Uganda, Congo, Somalia, Tanzania, Iraq, Burundi and Rwanda, in Djibouti, Chad, Sudan, Zambia, South Africa, Zimbabwe and Malawi. , Botswana, Namibia, Ghana, Nigeria, Niger, Burkina Faso, Senegal, Ivory Coast, DRC (Congo) Mali, Madagascar, Haiti, Sierra Leone, Liberia and Cameroon…….. We have trained more than 10,000 professionals in the development in various thematic areas of development.
Online training courses
Among the online courses offered by the Institute are:
- Project Management
- Monitoring & Evaluation
- Grants Management
- Strategic Planning
- Conflict Management
- Disaster Management
- Effective Leadership and Management
- Human Resource Management
- Procurement and purchasing Management
- HIV/AIDS Management
- Community Development
- Water Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH)
- Gender Main streaming and Development
- Financial Management For NGOS
- Child Development
- Effective Organizational Development
- Community Home Based Care
- Community Assessment, Agenda Setting and Choice of Intervention Strategies
- Strategic Community Plan, Organizational Structure and Training System,
- Human Nutrition
- Safety and Security
- Humanitarian Diplomacy
- Humanitarian Logistics
- International Development
- Water Resource Management
- Food Security and Climate Change Management
- Development Communication
- Mental Health and Psyschological Support
- Sustainable Development
- Financial Sustainability for NGO’s
- Managing People and Organizations
- Humanitarian Communications
- Agribusiness Management
- International Development
- Business Management
- Humanitarian Nursing
- Gender in Humanitarian Actions
- Climate Change
COURSE MATERIALS ABOVE
1. Training materials based on research and international best practices.
2. Training materials developed internationally.
3. A comprehensive pre-course needs assessment and analysis.
4. Recent and concrete case studies.
5. Unparalleled networking opportunities with professional peers.
6. Know best practices in management and leadership.
- Tailor-made training adapted to the specific needs of customers;
- Consulting and facilitation services in areas such as leadership, strategic planning,
- Multi-stakeholder processes, assessments, reviews, assessments, program formulation,
Strategia Netherlands is not only a capacity building expert but also a think tank that offers solutions to development challenges faced by communities. The organization will continue to share its expertise by providing advisory services to NGOs, development partners and governments around the world.
We have provided timely and professional capacity building services to a wide variety of organizations in the development sector. These include donor organizations, government agencies, co-funding agencies, international and local NGOs, government agencies and private sector companies. We have successfully conducted consultations for many organizations.
SOME OF OUR CUSTOMERS
- World Health Organization
- Population Services International
- Danish Demining Group
- Kenya Medical Association
- Mercy Corps International
- Episcopal Church Service-South Sudan
- South Sudan Red Cross
- Christian World Service
- OPEN Society East Africa
- Tear Fund International
- Caritas International
- Research International