Diploma in Urban management
The course provides a set of carefully selected urban management and development theories that you will see reflected through practice in major cities during academic excursions. You will witness how gentrification, urban heritage, green cities and other important theories can be applied to help manage cities. UMDT is also useful for practitioners who wish to exchange experiences with international students and experts; and who wish to refine their expertise.
- Study cities from different perspectives: complex city, sustainable city, green city, livable city and competitive city.
- Learn how to manage the complex urban multidisciplinary environment.
- Learn how to employ action and strategic planning techniques, policy analysis, research methods and negotiation and communication.
- Gain in-depth insight into urban issues, policies and trends around the world.
- Urban Strategies & Planning
- Urban Environment & Climate Change
- Managing & Financing Urban Infrastructure
- Urban Competitiveness & Resilience
- Urban Housing, Equity & Social Justice
- Urban Land Governance
- All materials are made available through our Online Learning Platform
- Students should commit approximately 5-6 hours of their time per week
Online delivery of curriculum materials, exercises and templates.
In order to demonstrate their understanding of the course content, students will be required to submit assignments at the end of every month.
Course duration: 6 months
Regions Targeted: Global
Courses Fees: €800