Diploma in Strategic Management
This course is designed for managers operating at a strategic level in the workplace. This online course will develop their strategic management and leadership skills and how to implement these models into their organization’s strategy. Strategic Management plays a crucial role in management decision-making processes. In this course, students will learn about strategic management from strategic flexibility and strategic competitiveness to internal and external analysis.
This program is ideal for;
- Employees within an organization
- Anyone within an organizations interested in gaining leadership knowledge.
Upon completion of this program, graduates should be capable of:
- Building a performance-oriented organization
- Discovering and applying measures required in fostering teamwork.
- Identifying potential leaders and skills they require.
- Ensuring that cases of gender biasness are minimal within an organization.
- Introduction – What is Strategic Management?
- Company report analysis
- Analyzing the External Environment of the Firm
- Analyzing the Internal Environment of the Firm
- Recognizing a Firm’s Intellectual Assets
- Business Level Strategy
- Corporate Level Strategy
- International Strategy
- Strategic Control and Corporate Governance
- Managing Innovation
- Strategy Implementation Exercise
- All materials are made available through our Online Learning Platform
- Students should commit approximately 5-6 hours of their time per week
Online delivery of curriculum materials, exercises and templates.
In order to demonstrate their understanding of the course content, students will be required to submit assignments at the end of every month.
Course duration: 6 months
Regions Targeted: Global
Courses Fees: €800