Diploma in Record Management
This course is designed to equip students with the knowledge and skills required for employment in a variety of record keeping and information management roles within the local government, organizations of all kinds, and universities. This is an online course which uses a combination of theoretical learning and practical, hands-on experience, to expose students to areas such as information handling, data storage, retrieval and preservation, all within the context of modern technology.
- Understand the theoretical underpinnings of this field and apply them in practice.
- Understand the nature of information and how it’s created, organized, and distributed.
- Communicate effectively with information users and team members.
- Assess the impact emerging technologies has on this profession.
- Understand issues in the ethical use of information and demonstrate how ethical practices may be followed in the workplace.
- Arrangement and Description of record management
- Building records appraisal systems
- Knowledge management
- Preservation and Conservation
- Digitization of Records
- Financial Records
- Intercultural Communication
- Records and office Management
- Management of information
- All materials are made available through our Online Learning Platform
- Students should commit approximately 5-6 hours of their time per week
Online delivery of curriculum materials, exercises and templates.
In order to demonstrate their understanding of the course content, students will be required to submit assignments at the end of every month.
Course duration: 6 months
Regions Targeted: Global
Courses Fees: €800