Diploma in Procurement and Supply Chain Management
This program endeavors to produce professionals with the skills and knowledge required for efficient acquisition and disposal of organization resources. The development of the programme is meant to address the need to support the professionalization of the procurement process.
This course is expected to:
- Enable students to acquire skills and knowledge for proper management of Organizations’ resources.
- Enable the participants to effectively and efficiently handle acquisition and disposal of Organizations’ assets
- Enable participants to carry out research with a view to finding solutions to procurement problems affecting the organization.
- Equip students with skills for career in procurement and Logistics Management in the public and private sector
- Prepare students for further studies.
The course targets;
- Procurement Professionals to update their knowledge
- Non-procurement professionals who participate in or manage procurement function
- Employees of private sector bidding in Public Procurement
- Anyone interested in Public Procurement.
- Introduction to Purchasing and Supply Management
- Principles of Negotiations
- Supply Chain Management
- Public Procurement
- Stores Management and Stock Control
- International Purchasing and Supply Management
- Purchasing Ethics
- Strategic Procurement Management
- Principles of Logistics Management
- Purchasing and Supply Law
- Sustainable Supply Chain Management
- Procurement and the Supply Chain Management
- Procurement Research Project
- All materials are made available through our Online Learning Platform
- Students should commit approximately 5-6 hours of their time per week
Online delivery of curriculum materials, exercises and templates.
In order to demonstrate their understanding of the course content, students will be required to submit assignments at the end of every month.
Course duration: 6 months
Regions Targeted: Global
Courses Fees: €800