Diploma in People Management
Do you aspire to be an ideal people manager? The journey from being an individual contributor to a people manager requires significant personal development and growth.
- To smooth the transition for newly appointed people managers, motivate and guide people who are aspiring to become one and to think back and reflect for seasoned managers.
- Provide learners with an enhanced understanding of the role of people management in organizational context.
- Module 1: Introduction to People Management
- Difference between People Management and Human Resource Management; impact of individual and organizational factors on people management.
- Module 2: Getting Work Done Through Others
- Challenges of getting work done; significance of prioritization and assigning work to team members.
- Module 3: Assessment and Evaluation
- Concept of performance management and role of a manager in the different stages of the performance management process.
- Module 4: Building Peer Networks
- Understanding the importance of peer networks in an organization; being able to influence those on whom you have no authority.
- Module 5: Managing Self
- Reflection on what does it mean to be a people manager; building a personal development plan for oneself.
- All materials are made available through our Online Learning Platform
- Students should commit approximately 5-6 hours of their time per week
Online delivery of curriculum materials, exercises and templates.
In order to demonstrate their understanding of the course content, students will be required to submit assignments at the end of every month.
Course duration: 6 months
Regions Targeted: Global
Courses Fees: €800