Diploma in Organizational Management
This course aims at maximizing the participants’ leadership potential by expanding their team management skills. They will take a series of carefully selected business management courses that will build and enhance their skills in critical areas such as finance, marketing, human resources and leadership. These courses are designed to enhance their employability and career advancement in coveted business management jobs.
After completing this course, the student should be able to:
- Demonstrate understanding of how to carry out the planning function of management.
- Demonstrate understanding of how to carry out the organizing function of management.
- Formulate ways to carry out the controlling function in organizations.
- Identify ways to fulfill the leadership function of management.
- Explain how linking the organizational social practices to the community is ultimately advantageous.
- Organizational Behavior
- Compelling Communication
- Effective Teamwork Skills
- Strategic Planning
- Final project – Organization/team Strategic Plan
- All materials are made available through our Online Learning Platform
- Students should commit approximately 5-6 hours of their time per week
Online delivery of curriculum materials, exercises and templates.
In order to demonstrate their understanding of the course content, students will be required to submit assignments at the end of every month.
Course duration: 6 months
Regions Targeted: Global
Courses Fees: €800