Diploma in International Marketing
The objective of the Professional Diploma in International Marketing and Internationalization (eLearning) is to provide all the knowledge, tools, and techniques necessary to manage all the technical aspects related to global marketing of an exporting company: international pricing, product, promotion, brand, segmentation, international distribution, export department, intercultural management, internationalization and foreign direct investment (FDI), Intellectual Property Rights (TRIPS), No to Corruption in International Business.
- International Marketing
- Global Market Research
- International Product / Service Policy
- International Pricing Policy
- International Promotion Policy
- International Distribution
- International Segmentation, Brand, and Positioning
- Export Department
- Intercultural Management
- Foreign direct investment (FDI)
- Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD) and FDI
- Investments abroad
- Intellectual Property Rights (TRIPS)
- World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO)
- No to Corruption in International Business
- All materials are made available through our Online Learning Platform
- Students should commit approximately 5-6 hours of their time per week
Online delivery of curriculum materials, exercises and templates.
In order to demonstrate their understanding of the course content, students will be required to submit assignments at the end of every month.
Course duration: 6 months
Regions Targeted: Global
Courses Fees: €800