Diploma in Digital Leadership
As new digital technologies rapidly change, the demand for digital leaders is growing exponentially. Develop your understanding of digital leadership and learn how to apply it to help transform your organization. Learn from fellow professionals as you explore how digital leaders can leverage and exploit new technologies for innovation and growth. Whatever your background, this course will give you further insight into the digital landscape.
- Identify the ways in which new technologies can help a business increase sale and return on investment.
- Explain how digital technologies such as: mobile apps, Internet of Things, Cloud computing and data analytics can be applied to enhance the management and strategy of a business.
- Benchmark your organization against others within the industry and identify the key features which enable superior than industry-average performance.
- Construct a matrix of the competences needed for an organization to effectively use new technologies in business practice.
- Summarize the importance of aligning business and IT strategies, how this can be applied within the workplace and the constraints and challenges of using IT.
- Digital leadership challenge and experience
- Three dimensions of digital leadership
- Industry and occupational differences in digital skills
- Building an efficient Strategic alignment model
- Factors that constrain an enterprise from using ICT
- Technology leadership
- Mobile and Cloud computing
- Big data and business analytics
- Practical use of social media
- Internet of Things and Internet Plus
- All materials are made available through our Online Learning Platform
- Students should commit approximately 5-6 hours of their time per week
Online delivery of curriculum materials, exercises and templates.
In order to demonstrate their understanding of the course content, students will be required to submit assignments at the end of every month.
Course duration: 6 months
Regions Targeted: Global
Courses Fees: €800