Certificate in Disruptive Strategy
This course is meant to enable a person to make innovation a reality. This online course will equip the student with the skills and techniques needed to develop executive-level strategy, organize for innovation and discover customer jobs to be done.
At the end of the course, students should;
- Become fluent in disruptive innovation theory
- Assess new opportunities and potential threats
- Discover jobs to be done and develop frameworks to better understand customer needs
- Acquire techniques for executive-level strategy development
- Organize for innovation and maintain a disruptive scope
- Gain confidence articulating complex viewpoints
- Innovative Leaders
- Align your resources, processes, and financial strategy to position your business for growth.
- Forward-Thinking Strategists
- Assess opportunities and learn how to better determine what profitability looks like as your industry evolves.
- Aspiring Entrepreneurs
- Aligning with Innovation and Disruption
- Discovering Customer Jobs to be Done
- Organizing for Innovation
- Maintaining a Disruptive Scope
- Managing the Strategy Development Process
- Final Paper Assignment
- After you have completed all 5 modules, you will be required to submit a Final Paper Assignment. The final paper is a solo project. The objective of this paper is to provide a vehicle to display your mastery of the theories and principles taught throughout Disruptive Strategy
- All materials are made available through our Online Learning Platform
- Students should commit approximately 5-6 hours of their time per week
Online delivery of curriculum materials, exercises and templates.
In order to demonstrate their understanding of the course content, students will be required to submit assignments at the end of every month.
Course duration: 6 months
Regions Targeted: Global
Courses Fees: €800